Monday, May 12, 2014

The Next Chapter

I would have called this post "The First Chapter" - but I figure I've written the same first chapter over and over and over.......rinse repeat......and over again that it's getting old.

I'm almost one week into the refocus - managed to clean up my eating 100% by Friday and have been tracking my food and exercise religiously on My Fitness Pal.

Yesterday's WI - 182!  so the scale is showing me some love.

I have to say that I adore springtime and being busy outdoors.  I'm definitely not meant to be couped up in a windowless office all day.........bring on the sunshine!  I spent the best part of the entire weekend working outdoors in the gardens - they are looking so good, but also like a giant work in progress!

Anyway - almost one week in - I FEEL GOOD!

Onwards and downwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker