Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday

Beginning of the week - the start of new things

1. Today is the first Monday in May
2. Today I restarted the 17DD Cycle 1 - because I feel great when I follow this eating program (and bonus - I lose weight).
3. I'm down yet another lb this week yet again.
4. The sun is peeking out.
5. I get my first full-body workouts this week with my new trainer.
6. I'm having a hairitude adjustment after work on Wednesday.
7. My greenhouse is popping and my first set of plants are ready to be transplanted (after work today I think).
8. I can pull out my mower and ride around like a made woman (as opposed to shovelling snow).
9. One of my fave pairs of dress pants are TOO BIG! That makes two pairs in two weeks! YAY!
10. Because of #9, likely later this week, I'll be able to comfortably wear my summer capris!

I feel great!

2 comments:

  1. Sunshine you sound like you in a very happy place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you are really embracing this new way of eating and its so great to hear how excited and motivated it is making you. WTG girl, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker