Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Questioning why I'm even trying....

....boy, when you're sick and tired.....it's amazing how your mind can slip into pitty-party mode, isn't it?

Harvest is almost finished - phew. Things will slowly get back to "normal" by the end of October as things wind down for yet another season.

It's year-end so lots of book work to be finished......

Work is insanely busy......

and last but not least, my sister's wedding is Thanksgiving weekend. I cannot find a dress anywhere to wear to this event......likely I will wear my "lbd" that I bought this time last year for a friend's wedding......and new shoes of course...need to go find a good pair of new shoes and likely new earrings and a bracelet and I'll be set.

I haven't lost anywhere near the weight I wanted to lose before her wedding because I'm just too blastedly busy to focus on planning meals and preparing meals properly.

On the flip side of that, I have managed to lose about six lbs since the end of June, so all is not lost, it's just not what I wanted it to be.....

....almost thought of dropping out of WW meetings.....giving up my on-line membership and throwing in the towel......

What I am going to do instead is do the best I can with what I have to work with:

Acknowledging: 1. I have a bad cold and I'm working long hours. Likely trying to get to the gym is not going to happen, so I will PLAN on getting back to the gym as originally planned on October 12th with NO EXCUSES.
2. I have my sister's wedding to assist with and some pre-wedding events to cater for so I'm going to focus my energy into this and let the rest just go.
3. I will continue tracking my food intake......

October 12th....watch out......!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker