Monday, June 15, 2009

Update on a Monday morning

Got lots and lots and lots of gardening done yesterday and Saturday and things are looking nice at home right now........Tony is getting ready to put two concrete pads down today - one around the pool to replace the old wood one and one new one for the new jacuzzi that's going in....well, this week! It's been sitting on a trailer for two weeks....I figured it would be at least another month before we could use it, but apparently, it will be in by Thursday or Friday - how cool is that!

Threw out my back yesterday - not sure exactly what I did, but I'm a mess today.....now I NEED the jaccuzi!

Anyway, down .5 yesterday at WI, which is a good thing....keeping focused and planning on being a loser again this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker