Monday, September 10, 2012

One More Week!

Well, I'm now back to working full-time....and corn season has one last week until we close for the season.  Truly, I cannot wait for that to happen.  I'm tired.  My partner is exhausted, but he likely still has a good month before things will wrap up for his season....and then lucky guy gets to take the winter months off!  Yes, I am jealous!  But on the flip side, he's my rock when I'm working full-time in the winter....he spends some of his off time playing in the kitchen....YUMMY!

So, I'm down one more pound, and have been STS for a week or more now.  166.  Not a bad number, just not in the decade I'd like to be in.  I'm NOT going to stress over it as I know it's just exhaustion and survival that are making me hold onto weight, even though I'm eating exactly how I should be to manage a loss.  No biggie, it will come with time.

Next week, my first week without duties on zee farm after work, I will be going back to my gym.  I've promised myself 3 workouts per week....either at the gym I usually work out at or the one closer to home.  One way or the other, that's where I will be headed.

Simple planning is what I am going to use......not crazy expectations, just realistic ones.

Simple eating
Simple workouts
Simple living

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥








These two photos were taken while driving home from one of our corn stands over the weekend!  Definitely a double rainbow......I think at one point, almost a triple♥


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker