Yes, corn season is finally O*V*E*R!
This is such a relief, though it's with mixed feelings as I love corn season - exhausting and overwhelming as it is!
So, what's on deck for the rest of September?
1. Take care of my sore muscles/bruises from a slip/fall I had over a week ago while putting one of the corn trailers on the truck. Nothing broken, just a bit bruised and banged up.......and SORE! Still walking a lot (yesterday) and today as it's raining, likely will do a stretching/Pilates workout. Slowly and gently.
2. Get back to the gym once #1 above has resolved itself - I figure next week - back to my old regular schedule which was Tues/Thurs and Sat or Sun.
3. C25K. Again, once #1 above has been taken care of.
4. Clean eating - already on that! Water is something I could likely drink more of, so this week am focusing on getting MORE than 8 glasses in me.
5. Purging.........clothing that no longer fits, my sewing area, the office.
6. Finishing - all of those UFOs around my house.
7..........Taking time to BREATHE!