Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF - Wow, January's First Friday Already!

Happy New Year Bloggers!

Well, I'm back. It's a new year. It's time for new things.

I'm still going to the gym.....I'm still eating as cleanly as possible - well, most especially since I managed to gain 6 lbs over the holidays! Yikes! Back down 3 already (since Monday) and plan on tossing the rest of the tonnage to the curb ASAP!

I'm struggling with a few personal issues right now - and I will share one of them with you: I had to put my horse, Miss B, down 3 weeks ago. Old age had crept up on her and unfortunately, there was nothing that could be done. Thankfully she slipped away quickly, so I pray she didn't suffer for too long......





The most important things is that although I will always miss her, she was dearly loved, she had a wicked sense of humour, and was a treat to have in my life.



So, one day, one moment at a time, while I get my act together and keep trying to put myself first.......I'm making a bit of headway on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker