Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Enough.....

Enough......when is enough is enough. When is it we reach a point where we just NEED to make change.....embrace change......and then continue on?

Why is it that in the weight-loss, getting healthy journey we self-sabotage? And why is it that we slip up? Likely no reasonable answer will ever be had for those ones.....but I have had ENOUGH for now.......

Old addages are boring, but they are so true - Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

So I'm going back to the new me......the way I was for a good portion of 2011. Putting me first, both physically and spiritually.

Today - I'm eating clean again.....17DD-ish kind of eating. Not C1 yet, but that will be rebooted on Monday.

I'm going to the gym after work.
I'm drinking water again - boatloads of it
And today is Hairitude adjustment day!


A few goals for the rest of this month:

Get firmly into the 150s - I was 162 at WI on Monday morning.
Take time for me each and every day and do something nice for myself.
Get to the gym a minimum of 3 days per week.......use my treadmill or go for an outdoorwalk for at least 45 minutes at least 3 other days.
Water - 3L minimum per day....yes even if I have to move my computer into the washroom for a few days!

That's it! Enough! Succeeding at my goals will give me peace of mind. Simple, eh?

1 comment:

  1. It's that time of year, isn't it? I have hit my enough is enough place, too. I gained 4 lbs over Christmas but I am recommitting. My goal is to lost 50 lbs this year and I can realistically do that once I get my act together.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker