Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm finally on the "other" side!

Corn season is finally OVER! Amen to that!

That's not to say that craziness on the farm is over with yet - um, no, the madness continues, but it's not technically all MY madness! DSO on the other hand...well.....

Me, I'm back on the 17DD as of today:

Menu:
WUD (wake-up drink)
B: 2 eggs, evoo, pico de gallo
Green tea
S: yogurt & raspberries
L: BAS with tuna (big*ss salad)
S: celery & green peppers
D: chicken or turkey burger and steamed veggies or another salad
Lots of water

Going back to the gym on Thursday.
.....and next week, I am going to try C25K again....doc and trainer think it's a good idea to try again - but I've been warmed that I may need to repeat a few weeks if my joints start talking back to me. So stay tuned on that!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, corn season is over ;-)
    Looks like you are off to a great start with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker