Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall!

I had a great morning this morning - I'm getting over a bug - part flu, part cold......basically congestion central is all that's left now. I woke up happy this morning! Happy that the weather is now cooler (though frustrated because I need to go through my closet as what I could wear last winter/early spring at 170-something lbs most of it doesn't fit me any more. Great, right? Yes, but the problem is two fold: 1. my clothes hang off me, so I cant' wear them to work.......2. I'm not "done"yet, so I'm not going to go shopping because I refuse to pay good money for "in between" clothing. So I guess it means I'm going to be wearing the same few skirts and two pairs of slacks for the next weeks.......

My birthday is in early November - guess I'll be asking for clothing gift cards for my birthday! That's exactly 7 weeks from today - I know I can drop yet another size by then :)!

Happy: another reason - my trainer comes back from her vaca next week so I start working out with her again three times a week ... I felt so good in the summer when I was consistently working out with her and am looking forward to that feeling returning!

Happy: harvest is almost over! No frost in the forecast right now........tobacco (yes, my hubby still grows tobacco) season continues.....I think 8 more harvest days left. Corn season wrapped up already, tyvm, and pepper season will wrap up as soon as we have a frost.

Happy: year-end bookwork almost finished and then I can basically unplug from the farm for the next months - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, will definitely need to celebrate that one! Should be able to finish it all up over the weekend!

Happy: going on a vacation to Europe in late November.......hubby hasn't been back "home" since 1994, so we're headed to Portugal....and as we'll be in the neighborhood, we'll likely visit Spain and France! CANNOT WAIT!

Happy: work is crazy, but it's so stimulating I'm loving every minute of it!

Happy: TGIF! Woot!

Happy: um, hubby noticed my weight loss this morning - now that is something to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker