Thursday, October 21, 2010

Days 3-7 and Week 2, Day 1

So, didn't get to my WI on Tuesday. BUT, this time didn't use it as an excuse to derail my eating, my exercising or anything.

No formal exercising at all since Thursday last week, but have done TONS of walking (40-60 minutes per day) and am going to the gym tonight for another cardio session.

I SHOULD be going to Toronto this weekend to visit a bunch of friends who are flying in from everywhere....it's only two hours away, but I just don't think I can walk away from the kids, the house and work.....might even be at my office for hours this weekend as well...so......one more month of not putting myself first - but that is getting better. I AM going to go to the gym, and will ramp my workouts up in the next few days.

I have an elliptical, treadmill, bosu ball, stability ball, exercise bands, hand weights......even Pilates workout cards, several videos - basically, I have it all at home. NEED to put them front and centre in my life and actually use them again on the days when I can't get to the gym.

Stay tuned.....I promised measurements (which I forgot at home again).....

...and my sweetheart has acknowledged that although I'm not back at 162 which is where I was last Christmas (and it's our agree-to start point on a challenge we were running), I'm getting close! He's noticed that my body is changing again! My home scale said 166 last night, after dinner, fully clothed. I'm making progress, I'm not obsessing about it, I'm feeling less bloated, and stronger........and nicely, I'm feeling energized and focused again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker