Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 1 & Day 2

Forgot to take my measurements last night, but I formally am putting it out there, yesterday was day 1 of me getting my @ss back in shape.........program - continuous, never-ending, focused, "just-do-it"..... you get the picture.

It's been 30 days since I'd been to the gym - yikes! Still, managed 50 minutes of cardio - felt stronger than the last time I was there, so I pushed harder, broke a nice sweat, and this morning feel so much better for it.

So today, I'll work out when I get home....NO EXCUSES! That will make it day 2

Will post measurements (which I'll take later today) sometime in the next few days....and then again on my 50th birthday!

Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your encouragment!

    When is your birthday? Is it in October too?

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker