Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday.

It's dreary.

I have a gazillion things to accomplish before I leave work on Friday - FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS! YAY on that one!

Eating is bang on!
Training with trainer yesterday was all legs and abs - again! Love this woman's sense of humour!
Water consumption - also bang on.
New shed in the pool yard has been built - now just to put landscaping back in/and around it. Did 2 hours last night, still have so much more work to do, but I just love it!
Work continues to be heeeellllllll - oh, right I mentioned that already.
Rings slipped on my finger today - first time in a very long time and a VERY good sign!

Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. hope the sun shines for you Laura.
    Great to hear that things are going good,
    I responded to your email ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Tracker