Friday, July 9, 2010

FOCUS - HOCUS POCUS!

Need to put my head down and plan and execute:

1. Here at work today so I can take my 3 weeks off and not "worry" about anything around here.

2. At home:
a) finish my gardens tomorrow!
b) get my house cleaned - OMG where did my house go? It's a disaster, honest!
c) get my body clutter/mind clutter organized and shelved.....and start putting me first.

I know what I need to do.....I need to EXECUTE!

Tomorrow will be the first day of my vacation - I'm getting up EARLY and going to do Day 1 of the Nike+ learn to run program. It's only 15 minutes of walking! That will be my formal exercise for the day......then off to muck out the horse barn, move a stack of hay, muck out the horse run, and dig up another ton of weeds in "the beast!" That will keep me honest!

Sunday: Day 2 of the Nike+ learn to run program

Monday: Day 3, etc..................

I will be a success.....just watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker