Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday and weight-in day!

Well, WI is this evening just prior to five pm....just prior to returning to the corn stand.....just after work....right after my youngest daughter's physio appointment.......after corn stand, then I'm having a long-overdue hair-i-tude adjustment.....and then I'll go home and fall on my face! Corn stand most of tomorrow (will pop into the office for a few hours in the interim), then more corn over the weekend with a babyshower in the midst of this craziness on Sunday afternoon....right, and bartending a wedding on Saturday night. Good grief, I'm tired from just having to type all of that!

I'll post tomorrow (I hope) with my week's results. Not expecting a great loss this week (might even see a gain).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker